HOME > Current Students > Co-curriculum > Digital Literacies Programme > Youthchange 3.0 > Voice Up! > ???
- Innova Junior College Centre of Excellence for New Media is pleased to invite students from all primary and secondary schools to participate in YouthchaNgE 3.0 Voice Up! Challenge 2017. For this short film competition, there will be two separate categories for the primary and secondary school participants.
- YouthchaNgE 3.0 Voice Up! Challenge 2017 aims to promote new media competencies and interactive learning through participatory media. It also seeks to encourage the spirit of innovation through the engagement of national, social, or environmental issues using new media.
- For this challenge, students will apply their film-making or animation skills to create a 5-minute short film (including credit roll) based on one of the three themes provided. The top qualifying entries will be put up for online voting and commenting.
- Schools interested in participating should complete the registration form below from 13 February 2017 to 31 March 2017. Do register early as limited slots are available. Once registration is confirmed, video entries and accompanying write-ups must be submitted via the submission form (will be posted on this page soon) before 28 June 2017, 1700hrs.
- Winners will receive certificates and attractive prizes. All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation each. Winning schools will be notified through email.
- Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact Ms Mindy Wong at 6398 3427 or Mr AaronQuek at 6518 0108 for further clarification.