- About IJC
Our Vision Our College Focus Our People
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Curriculum Co-curriculum Financial Assistance Scholarship Student Links
Our Teachers Staff Welfare Training and Development Staff Links
Success Stories Alumni Society
Parent Engagement Resources for Parents Parent Portal Login Civic Tutor List
- Contact Us
- College Calendar
Arts Appreciation Programme
The Arts Appreciation Programme aims to:
- touch the aesthetic sensibilities of every lnnovian.
- provide avenues for students to view a variety of Arts performances.
- provide multiple platforms to enable students to participate in or organise Arts based activities both internally
- and externally.
The Arts Education Programme is built upon the foundation of nurturing the aesthetic sensibilities of the individual, harnessing talent and promoting personal passions.
- Character and Citizenship Education
- Student Leadership Programme
- Values In Action Programme
- Innova Scholars Programme
- Sexuality Education
- Arts Appreciation Programme
- Malay Language Elective Programme
- Scientific Enterprise Programme
- Co-curricular Activities
- House System
- Digital Literacies Programme
- ECG Programme
Copyright © 2018 Innova Junior College. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated on 20 Feb 2018.